Our Catechism/ Inquirer's Class is meeting Sundays, around noon. If you or anyone you know is interested in attending the classes to learn about the Orthodox faith or as preparation for becoming a member of the Orthodox Church, please join us Sunday after the Liturgy. Any parish member wishing to review the basics of Orthodoxy is welcome to attend as well. Let Fr. Ted know if you want to join the class.
The Wednesday Morning Discussion Group meets most Wednesdays at 11:00 AM. They are currently reading The Strong Force, a manuscript written by a member, Dave Cooper. Everyone's welcome to join in!
- Playground Installation: This Week!
- Filling IOCC Emergency Clean-up Buckets: October 15 and 22 after Divine Liturgy
- Diocesan Diaconal Program Doctrine/Theology Class (open to all): October 21
- Third Annual Chili Cook-off and Bonfire: October 21
- Virtual Youth Discussion and Overnight Retreat with Bishop Paul: October 27-28
- Annual Parish Meeting: November 12
+ + +
NEW from Fr. Ted's Blog
10/18: The Tranquility of Creation
10/17: Prayer for the Peace of the Whole World
10/16: Telling the Secrets of the Kingdom
10/15: Understanding Seeds and Parables
10/14: St. Cyril of Alexandria and the Sower of Seeds
10/13: Learning Even from Those Who are Least
10/12: Sin: Consenting to Temptation
10/11: A Christian Understanding of Death
10/10: A Separation of Church and State
10/9: The Cheerful Giver is the Righteous Human
+ + +